Join Our Team!! - We’re Ramping Up for our Best Event Year Ever!
Position: Event Manager – Inn at Pleasant Lake / New London Inn
Exceptional Team Environment:
- Passion for providing guests with memorable experiences.
- Collaborative, open to new ideas, like to have fun.
- Value family and friendships and it shows in our work environment.
Job Brief: Seeking enthusiastic Event Manager to lead our thriving event business – fulltime or part time
- Planning and design through execution.
- Weddings, Business Conferences, Private Social Occasions.
- Outstanding customer service with the highest quality product.
- Passionate about hospitality, detail oriented, and highly creative.
- Excellent communication skills while overseeing the big picture.
- Multi-venue capability at the #1 rated organization.
- Planning – Communication, coordination, logistics, budget.
- Engage with clients to accurately identify needs, set and manage expectations, and ensure satisfaction.
- Plan all aspects of events while staying within budget and time limits.
- Communicate any problems that arise in a transparent manner with the clients and our team.
- Maintain effective working relationships with vendors.
- Execution – Deliver flawlessly
- Ensure ordering of items is on track and arrive as expected (Food, bev, flowers, rentals, equipment)
- Create a relaxing, “no worries” mood to maintain a calm, confident atmosphere.
- Oversee events on the day of, including problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, parking, communicating with staff, and organizing vendors.
- Ensure Guest Happiness
- Effectively guide client decisions and be clear about constraints, limits and policies.
- Secure 5-star ratings with each event.
- Superior customer service skills and a genuine passion for hospitality.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects independently.
- Responsiveness and a sense of urgency when interacting with potential clients
If you want to join a fun team where you are appreciated, and your talents are used to provide the best experience possible to make people happy, we look forward to hearing from you!